FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!ANOTHER.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!ANOTHER.....
    Posted: 05 July 2007 at 6:35pm
TORNADO.  HAS hit here oh wow this is a little tooclose to home now. DH is out  now I am picking it will be a long night for him.
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

Lissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 6:44pm
I know I am just listening to the news.  Keep safe.
Harlan Drew DOB: 06.12.06 & Stepmum to Ethan & Christian, DOB: 25.02.99
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 6:48pm
It is so scarey I am actually rally worried about so many people as well.  As for us well DH running away in teh middle of tea has made for an eventful evening here.
Deborah Mum to:

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 6:57pm
We have been watching the news anxiously too, we have family in New Plymouth.
Stay safe to all of our OHbaby! community in Taranaki
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 7:17pm
OMGosh I saw it on the news and I was like What the......??? I hope you all stay safe

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 7:20pm
Keep safe everyone in the Naki

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 7:47pm
Hope you're all ok, saw the news tonight as well and thought of all the Oh Babyers down there. Hope you're all safe and sound!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 7:50pm
Just read the news on there. Tuck in, stay safe and warm.... do you still have power?
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 7:54pm
LOL no Busymum course otherwise I would not be on here.
Deborah Mum to:

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 7:59pm
Ok so it is really bad out there.  The weather is so calm tho and kinda warm.  Oh i almost forgot to have tea better go eat I think i hungry now.
Deborah Mum to:

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 8:03pm
I am srating to think Palmy is a great place to live.  Nothing like this happen's there!.
Deborah Mum to:

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 8:06pm
Stay safe!!!!

phew...soon we will have to start singing "Somewhere over the rainbow" Dorothy style!!!

and "Follow the Yellow Brick Road!!"

"I'll get you my pretty, and you little dog too" *cackle, cackle witchy style*
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 8:19pm
3 more hit Oakura just after 7.00pm! This is getting nuts!

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 8:46pm
My husband is going to NP for the Taranaki Rally tomorrow Hope its cancelled so he doesnt have to go over there.

Deb and other OBers in that area, hope you are all tucked up safe and sound.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 8:56pm
It here too (stratford) Missed us by meters. We were sitting in the lounge and it got louder and louder I thought the roof was going to blow right off (we have a tile roof and I swear they have come loose or off). Anyhow stood in the middle of the house with kids. It was over and we thought phew alls ok... went outside and our outside furniture were in the trees at the side of the house. (this was lucky as if it had blown the other way it would of come thru the french doors which Josh was standing at for a breif moment till we told him to get away from them - typical 14 yr old boy too interested whats going on to think 'safety')
Anyway gt all the stuff and put in the shed - thats the end?? Nope heard the fire turck outside our house, went out front and a huge branch off our tree had broken off and across the road one of the trees lining the road has totally up rooted. 2 houses up their roof needed nailing back on. So we really did come to a hairs breath of not having a roof ourselves or borken glass all over the place - not to mention a damaged son if he was still there.
The worst news is they say there might be another one before midnight.

Edited by AnnC
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 9:35pm
Hope you're all safe, Deb. Just been in contact with DH's parents to make sure there's no panic there and they seem to be fine. Hope it all subsides very soon. It's scary to think of you all up there in this storm.
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 9:42pm
That just sounds terrible. Hope that everyone in that area is keeping safe tonight and that you and your loved ones all wake up with your houses still secure and around you.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 9:59pm
There are such things as laptops Deb
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 10:15pm
hehe I am famous ... read down the bottom (I am Ann coles)

My five minutes of Fame
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Spudling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 10:15pm
I thought it was terribly exciting yesterday but have to admit even I'm a bit scaired now too. everytime I hear a thunder clap I worry that its a tornado.
I wanted to move DD out of her bedroom for the night cos her room has so many window but DH told me I was being silly, man I hope he's right.
Anyway girls, don't forget to rush for the hallway if you hear a train coming your way
xxx xxx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>