FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch and Feb 07 Kidz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536>
Author
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 2:55pm
lurker, welcome back from me too Bombshell,
Kelly my daughter and C's mum has had number two baby a boy, just over a week ago.
Tyler Brin, she got married in February
susie
Sponsored Links

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:22pm
Aww cool! Welcome back Bombshell!

I remember seeing wee Gabriella when she was only 6 weeks old!    Where did the time go? Now we all have two year olds.

Good to see you back. This place has been really good lately, not a lot of drama!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 3:59pm
LOL Stez and Suzie - you guys were QUICK onto this one.
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 5:09pm
what a stalker i am! lol saw "bombshell" and thought it was a mistake!! welcome back!!!! and piccys of your wee girl all grown up please
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2009 at 10:02pm

Hey Ro, nice to see you back. Have to admit haven't been around here much over the past few months just posting when I feel like it every now and then.

Have to agree it is a nice different feel to it now.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 2:24am
Wow I thought this thread had been deleted as I couldn't find it one day ...

Anyway Welcome Back BS

Hailz must be due soonish?

We've been at our new house for a month already, absolutely loving it and Lucas is a happy wee chap. He's changed and grown up so much the last few months - I was amazed at how well he adjusted to the move, no complaints whatsoever.

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 7:28am
lurker Hails has had her baby, a boy, look in July thread due 2009
susie
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 9:58am
LOL i knew some of you would want photos - i keep my FB pretty much my friends and family only and keep photos personal on there...so i posted some in the photos section yest in case LOL!

Congrats on the new bubbas too...I know scott tried to steal Astin once! LOL

BB you know we were in the car parked next to you at the bakery last week eh? Ella was cooing to the "bubba" in the car next to us...

thanks for the warm welcome back guys!
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 1:25pm
lurker, I keep in touch with S and X nanny too Bombshell, they are a couple of cuties, have you seen them lately, altho not a good time at the moment probably as Miss S has the chickenpox
susie
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:28am
yeah i had lunch with Miss S's mummy last week....poor wee thing! Havent seen the kids for ages tho. We bump into one another at botany from time to time.

Must measure Ella andput her stats up too....she got weighed yesterday and was finally 14.5 kg fully dressed....still long and lean! SHe is heads above some of her class mates.
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 11:12am
lurker, she looks tall in the photos
susie
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Bombshell Bombshell wrote:

Congrats on the new bubbas too...I know scott tried to steal Astin once! LOL

!

LOL thats right!!! he can have him now!! hes a 2yr old denis the menis!!!
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 9:59pm
Wow I hardly ever visit here anymore but just popped on to have a bit of a nosey and low and behold Bombshell has returned!!!
Nice to see you back BS and to see this thread revived again.
Love the way you love miss Ella your such a proud Mummy I was reading with a silly grin on my face and now DH thinks I'm going mad.

Must say my little miss is just the best fun ever, I really didn't appreciate the others when they were this age I think I've mellowed with old age (I turned 40 on June25th ) I can even laugh at the tantrums now.
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 10:15pm
Oh I thought it might have been you BS but wasn't 100% sure ...it took me a while to figure out where I recognized you from - memory is shocking these days! What brought you out to our neck of the woods?

Mmm Callums Bakery pies are sooo yum!

We have our property manager coming out tomorrow, I'm getting her to check out a few issues with the house...winter is THE WORST time to move, its so bloody damp/cold and we are having problems with mould everywhere. Its a lovely little house, but sadly the mould issues are taking their toll on my health. Asthma is totally out of control and Lucas has been suffering too. Our Doc diagnosed him with asthma last month as well as eczema, so the poor wee tike is on inhalers & steroid creams just like his mummy. Bring on Summer already I say!

I agree with Susie, Ella does look very tall in her latest pics (and not to mention beautiful).

Lucas played with all his cousins today, albiet his older cousins (11 & 13) but he had a blast. His 5 month old cousin was there too, and he was sitting on mums lap. He goes up to James and lifts his arms and says 'get up' (whilst trying to show him how to stand) ..'Come on stand up now' and by this stage he was pulling the little guys arms and desperately trying to get him standing. He was getting so frustrated that the little guy couldn't run and play too. Was rather amusing to watch.

Ahh excuse the novel, I have no one else to talk to tonight lol!

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2009 at 10:20pm
Hey Shaz Nice to see you back in here too!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 2:48pm
hey Shaz...would love to bump into you again...was at st lukes the other day and thought of you guys! then hopes noone was around that knew me as Ella threw such a tantrum in middle of mall it was embrassing....damn those telecom men and their blue lollies they were handing out!

Hope we can catch the girls up one day again...

BB - yep love that bakery! we had been out and about at the clevedon markets so Ella could pony ride. taking long way back home that day!

Yep must measure her (i say that daily but am really too scared to) - she is wearing mostly size threes for length, and her wet suit is a size four. She eats so much but it bypasses adding weight to her and just adds to her height...ugh we did the double at age two thing and she will be 5 cms taller than me! about 6 foot 3!
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 12:52am
OMG BS we go to the Clevedon Farmers Market and Craft Market EVERY weekend (Infact we too had just come from there before going to Callums that day), its no wonder we haven't bumped into you sooner. I love it out there, such a nice little community and I'm secretly a Nana at heart, love all the arts, crafts and knitted items. Ahh my weakness.

Wow 6 '3, thats very impressive. I think when I worked out that double height thing Lucas was going to be 6 '1. Thank god he's going to be taller than his midget mum (5 '2 lol). In size 3's here too mostly, really depends on the brands though, must say the big boys clothes are hideous, skulls and skateboarding aren't what I consider cute. Is your DH really tall too?

We're having a few issues at our new house with it being damp, lots of mould etc ( have posted in general asking for advice). Long story that I won't bore you with here, but its getting me down, I'm not sure what to do and its affecting our Asthma something chronic.

Okay should be sleeping! Hopefully Leish and Hails pop in sometime soon!

Edited by BuzzyBee
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 7:18am
yeah DH is 6 3ish...

Ella loves the pony rides...so cute...and not that expensive really...

where did u end up going - did u go puke???
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:17am
Nope still living in papakura ...in a nicer older area. I don't think I could have handled moving too far away from the olds for starters - Dad visits Lucas almost every day and their support has been amazing.

Next time we move (which at this stage looks like it will be in 11 months time which I REALLY don't want, theres nothing worse than moving from place to place with a kid, no stability in their lives) it will be far far away from Papakura, maybe even out of Auckland. Need a fresh start, clean slate and all that.

So what does everyone have planned for their weekends? Looks like the weather today is going to be brilliant, heres hoping the weekend stays that way too in Auck.

Finally bought some new rechargeable batts for my camera the other dayand got some pics of lucas ...in all the hassle of house hunting and moving I hadn't bothered to take photos since his 2nd bday! And to think when he was a baby I was taking photos almost daily lol. Posted a couple in the photo section too.

BS did you see those gorgeous wooden painted kids chairs for only $10 at Clevedon? Everytime we go out there the guy has lots of pretty girls chairs, never any boys left. Incredibly frustrating! I think its 'Kingseat Arts & Crafts' that make 'em.

Right, off to phone our property manager again, whats the bet ill get the answer machine AGAIN!?!?!?!
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:18pm
Hi Everyone! Hi Seph haven't "seen" you on here in ages and HI RO!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536>