FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436>
Author
Puddleduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:57am
GO ISLA! Clever girl!

Sponsored Links

thmprs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:28am
Go Isla that is awesome standing up against the table.

<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/ue02p12.png" /
thmprs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:28am
Oh i just saw my ticker says L is 6 months today.

<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/ue02p12.png" /
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:18am
Happy half birthday L!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:24am
Awww congrats on 6 months Thmprs That'll be us in just over a week, makes me think abou t how quickly we'll be planning birthday parties soon!

with the solids we do what plunket suggested, half hour after BM, Q is getting more and more interested in them so far.

Sorry you cant make it FB, bummer bout the bill. Just incase anyone else can make it were doing a meet up tomorrow at my place around 11/1130. Let me know if you you can make it Auckland ladies and I'll send my address to you.

Took ages for Quinn to go down for his nap this morning, much crying and protesting. I was getting sore back at the end patting his tummy, but he's fast asleep now, yay

Isabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 3:28pm
Clever girl Isla - she is such a wee cutie!

Happy half-yr birthday L

Incredible how fast they are all growing up huh!

Ugh toothache - I think it will ache more when I hand over the eftpos card on thursday morning
CJsays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJsays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 5:43pm
Spacette i had just said on your facebook that i loooved how her feet were jiggling touchign each other, was the cutest i have seen!
Happy 6 months L! goes too fast!
GReat HOT day in Wgtn today, the DVS said it was finally hotter int he roof than the house so lots of nice hot air pumped thru today and less need for the heatpump! went for a pram walk cuz E woke grizzly after her midday walk, had another nap int he pram and she was all good!
Eating like a HOUND... usual farex (3 heaped tablespoons) and more apple puree for breakee (3/4 can), a jar chicken and pea puree for lunch (eaten before nap and a wee snack of it just after), a WHOLE big banana and 1/4 jar banana and berry puree for arvo snack... wot will she wolf for dinner???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 6:49pm
Wow CJ! That's so much, go E!! Ha and here I am congratulating Q on his 3/4 of a only organics small jar and 1/3 of a banana + 2 TBLs of avocado this morning.

Uggh Isabella, I hate going to the dentist - soooo expensive!

AngeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 6:51pm
Wow CJ, E is going great guns with her food. O has gone on apple strike. Going to try him on maybe potato or carrot tomorrow. See how he goes.

Had O's 5 month jabs today. He coped really well. My little star. Had a wee painful grizzle when he got up bout 5, but gave him cuddles and boob and he was all good. Went back to bed and is happily fast asleep. fx it lasts.

Happy 6 months L.

Way to go Isla. Thats awesome.

My mum works for New World and they had a competition making the fruit/vege musical instruments and she made a coconut/carrot thing (lol) and she won a longboard. She bought it round to show me and we had O sitting on it having a ride. Got some pics so will put a couple up on FB soon. Was very cute. Also I seem to have got myself a sore throat. Damn thing. Wish it wouold go away. Feel like crap at night and first thing. I dislike being sick. First time all winter though, so am grateful for that. I am usually the one who is always sick. Guess that is the great thing about being a sahm.

Off to check on my boring dinner. Sucks having to cook. I envy you ladies with hubbys/partners at home at night.
CJsays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJsays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2011 at 8:28pm
She is a lil piglet, and the funny thing is when she laughs she is making piggy snorts now too... and if you piggy snort at her she will snort back!
Yay those jabs seemed to go OK ANge, me got a sore throat today too, grr after avoiding everything so far, hope it doesn't last! am having the active manuka honey in the hope it helkps. also got spotting again today, right on 28 day cycle so at least i know when it starts up it will be regular like before. wonder if this time it will start up for good, esp now i have dropped a feed is more likely to i guess. ugh.
E slpt like a hero today, but quite grizzly tonite, not sure if she is teething or not, clutching onto our teething ring like am manic, but also sucking on anything as well so could be a hungry munchkin. will see how she goes on her bottle...
Isabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:26pm
Humm... has no-one posted all day today?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:38pm
Yeah, very quiet!

We had a lovely catch up with Hayz and Anna here today - so nice to see you and your wee girls again

Not much to report here, Q is (mostly ) all smiles and giggles - so cute, loving it! So much easier now than a a couple of months ago, loving this new emerging personality of his.

Hope your feeling ok today Ange, hows the throat? I hate having to cook every night too, so boring because it has to easy and inexpensive, but enjoyed the fried rice and dumplings I made tonight.

CJ the snorting sounds hilarious!

Isabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 8:52pm
I made a YUMMY phad thai for tea tonight - love getting it takeaway but figured its probably loaded with msg and too $$ - so it worked out really delicious anyway!

It is such a fantastic age huh PD? Real personalities coming out..

MIL informed us that she is no longer moving up to live near us... Hmm... part of me thinks phew, the other part feels really sorry for DH who was looking forward to his mum watching S grow up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:05pm
Yum I love pad Thai! Mmm now I want otto woo - lucky we live outside of civilisation now so that's not an option!

Yeah that's hard for your DH, how far away is you MIL at the moment? I know that DH feels his parents are missing out with Quinn a bit because they arn't up here. Lol about it being a phew for you though! Although sometimes I think if me and my MIL spent more time togther it would be a good thing. Get to know each other - maybe move past the awkward polite stage.

red1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2011 at 9:15pm

Evening all!!

Happy 6months to L Thmprs sorry im a day out!!  A is 6 mths today...didnt realise theres only a day between them...wow this last 6 months has flown by!!

yay have finally got A his new carseat, he got to ride home in it today after the BOTM lady installed it for him.  After all my queries, questions (sorry guys to have hassled you all for so long!!)  about all the seats we went with the evenflo symphony, and im very pleased with it, makes his wee capsule look hard and very uncomfy in comparison!! 

Bit annoyed, got a jacket for the next size for A at JKs massive sale and so I got him the 9-12mth size.....hes currently in PP 3-6mths but thought id get one for the next size and ruled out 6-9mth cos hes already in some of those sizes and they can be snug...and the silly jacket is the exact same size as the PP 3-6 mth one!!  I should have known JK sizing is so different...thought I had gone up 2 sizes so would be safe!!  Lucky it was so cheap, SIL works there partitme so mite see if she will swap for me.

Urgh Ange C I know what you mean re the tea thing...the best feeling at the moment is being able to go to town today and no I have tea already to go just needs turning on (spuds etc peeled good to go, and meat in the slow cooker) huge relief, cos come night time here its just mahem!!  I would have thought I would love being at home having all day to dream up something nice for tea..considering I used to do it for a living......I dont miss it at all!!

Right time for a milo...the couch is calling

Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 2:45pm
You should be able to swap it no problem Caughtknee. I had the same problem with a dress for Rose. Got the 6-9 mth size but that was too snug so swapped for 9-12 mth, though that is still a bit tight.

Nothing much going on here. Mum babysat last night so that I could go see Harry Potter. Was good to be out but missed the kiddies.

Rose is now having 3 meals a day and she is a little piggy. Always trying to steal my food. Cody is grizzly with a cold (so wouldn't of been able to make the meet up anyway) and am currently trying to get him to have a nap but he just won't stay in bed even though he very obviously needs a sleep.

I hate having to make tea. I find it really hard to be motivated to make something healthy and nurtitous when half the time Cody won't eat what I give him.

Hope all are doing well.
CJsays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJsays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2011 at 4:06pm
Bummer re the MIL isabella, i know wot you mean its kinda good but kinda bad too! hehe re the arkward polite stage PD, oh to get to the comfort level of being yourself!! hehe. took me a wee while!
I Heard JK clothes are smaller than other labels, i havent brought anything from JK yet, i only tend to shop where their outlet shop is and never had any nice baby stuff in that one, older kids clothes might be abit better tho we used to get the boys some stuff from there.
haha love it when they get our food envy FB!
Well tonite i am solo sailing, mum cancelled cuz she got a cold overnite, and DH off to his dinner for work, nervous to do the whole bath and bottle routine cuz i know how busy it is with both me and DH here, but hey, if plenty of single mums can do it all then why am i such a wuss i got to harden up!
Hayz i tried E standing against our coffee table after you pic, success! a good 7 minutes and only 2 loss of balances, gonna try again later tonite too. she loved it, she started giggling!
GOt 4 of those new treasures AB's nappies so we could get the all blacks baby T shirt, whenever it arrives will hafta get a pic of her in tshirt and nappies - true kiwi girl!
Anna27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:14am
FB are you in the facegroup group? think most of us using this now
red1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:23am

Does this means its the end of OH baby days???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:10am
it looks that way doesn't it? sad :( Been such a huge part of my pregnancy and the first 6 months of Q's life. They were talking about going towards a more facebook like format a while ago, which would be good. I like being able to reply to individual posts, which shouldn't be to difficult to do on a forum.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436>