FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2011 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 262>
Author
DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 6:17pm
MrsMJD - jealous of your good sleeper, but stoked for you
Sponsored Links

kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Jaxnz1 Jaxnz1 wrote:

I love George as a boy's name! Hence why we have 'Georgia' for DD Do you find yourself singing 'Georgie Peorgie'?

Yep and "hey there, georgie boy" and mostly he still gets called Georgie Pie (our preg tummy name for him) Yummmm I miss "Georgie pie" Pies.

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
Nicole1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:12am
Oh! I miss Georgie Pie pies too!

Your DD1 sounds like ours MrsMJD. She's always been a great sleeper. When she was smaller it was a real struggle to get her to go to sleep but once asleep she'd stay that way for ages. We would wake her to feed her to get her in a good routine and make sure she was getting enough food. She's 10.5 weeks now and I'm hoping she'll be doing 12 hours like your DD by 12 - 14 weeks, although not holding my breath.

On that note, DD currently feeds at 7pm then about 3.30amish. Will she just spontaneously drop the 3.30am or do we need to adjust her to 7pm then 11pmish through to morning so that we can gradually bring the 11pm feed earlier?
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:10pm
She may just drop that 3.30am feed, Bug used to have a 4am feed (ages ago) and she just stopped waking up for it. I was always worried about "mucking" with her sleeps incase I broke her and she stopped sleeping as well . I had started to bring her bedtime forward, I think we got to 8.30pm, then daylight savings changed and she started going 12hrs and showing all the signs of wanting to be in bed but 7.30pm so we've just kind of gone with it. I think my Granma is right, Bug has "been here before" she has it way more sorted than DH or I lol.
Olaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 8:38am
Hi July mums,

I'm new to this but have been reading the thread this morning and loving it.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but my little one was born in July (12 weeks today) & I'm hoping to meet mums whose bubs are around the same age. My existing coffee group will break up soon as the other mums are going back to work. I'm not going back just yet thankfully. I'll be so sad to lose them & need to replace them with equally amazing mums.

Look forward to hearing from some of you!
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:35am

Hi Olaz, where you from? welcome!

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
Olaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:03pm
Thank you!

Oh yes, I forgot that bit... I'm in Central Auckland.
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:01pm
Hi Olaz yep this is the right place. There are a few of us Auckland girls about the place as well as all the other awesome girls from around the country.
So how are you finding mummyhood? Is this your first baby?
I'm a first time mummy and am lucky to be able to spend Bugs first year at home with her.
Olaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 10:42am
Hi MrsMJD,

Yes I'm a first time mummy and loving it (most days!). It's great being at home with my little man every day and every day gets easier. I too am staying off work until July next year. I'm really excited by that, right now I hate the thought of missing anything. Maybe I'll change my mind before the year is out!
kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:30pm
I am far too busy to miss work really- far to many social engagements and lots of cute baby moments too. Welcome Olaz.
I hope every one is coping with their little bundles-It has been sooo quiet on here lately- you must all be too busy being mummies to play on the computer LOL
2boysnbug- Can't believe Addie(our oldest forum baby) is nearly 4 months-How did that happen?? Who has the youngest? I can't remember!

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 1:42pm

yeah i know! 4 months this sunday! WOW!... now someone had a baby in august?? i think it worked out to be around 2 months between 1st baby and last...

wonder who will be first preggers (ducks for cover and closes legs!)

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
Two_Puddle_Ducks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two_Puddle_Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:13pm
Welcome Olaz.
Isn't it crazy how fast 4 months came.

DinoMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DinoMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 2:19pm
Kirsty had the last bubba??

hey Olaz! welcome!

yeah - Kazcet i'm too busy to come on the comp every day hehe - DS taking up all of my time!
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:57pm
Most days I'm lucky to shower booting up the computer is a long way down the list lol
kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 10:40am
Gee- George is getting heavy my arm is killing. I wanted to have him weighed but he was asleep when plunket came. I might have to weigh myself and then weigh him and subtract my weight to see how much he weighs (is this effective?)

MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:26pm
Pretty good way of doing it just make sure you don't go to the toilet or eat/drink anything between weighing yourself and then yourself with him.
Guest_63582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_63582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2011 at 9:47am
Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is the right place to post. I'm a first time mum and our wee boy was born 28th July. His name is Cooper McCaw Noah O'Brien ... Hopefully he'll be a good luck charm for the world cup : ) We're based on the North Shore Auckland. I'm loving being a mum! It's so scary how fast everything goes though! I was wishing things to happen, like a first smile and now I'm hoping they slow down : )

Katie

PS Just realised I can change my profile : )

Edited by Guest_63582
Gen x
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:14pm
Hi Katie
Yep this is the place for mummies (and daddies? don't think we have any daddies posting) of july babies. Been a bit quiet in here of late, babies are hard work! lol.
Guest_63582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_63582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2011 at 6:05pm
Hee hee, aren't they what! Just had a poo explosion, then a power chuck in the bath and another power chuck out of the bath ... two all blacks outfits now in the wash, hope that's not a bad sign : )
Gen x
kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 1:49pm
Welcome Guest !

My George has been unwell and in hospital with bronchiolitus. Was a scary time. I hope all of your babies are well :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 262>