FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 149>
Author
MrsEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 8:32am
Lurker in

YAY MIMPOH!!    

Lurker out

Sponsored Links

KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:06am
Morning ladies....

Although I wish it wasn't the case... I might be leaving you soon....

I've had a massive temp drop this morning (from 36.96 to 36.56) and my test this morning (FR with FMU) is still faint - and a tiny bit fainted than yesterdays!!!!

So I'm thinking that this isn't going to work out for me this time. Very sad.

Weird as I still have no sign of AF and am now overdue - and I usually get 1-2 days spotting before and have no sign of that either....

I guess this is a time will tell thing for me.... Dr appt tomorrow night so will find out there I guess.

But it's a real let down after yesterday...

Hope everyone else's days are better than mine - and hopefully we get some more August mummies to be today!!!!
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:09am
oh no KM are you ok? That is really sad, maybe it is still too early?? I do hope the dr can shed some light for you.   fingers x'd ok
GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:14am
KM, STOP TEMPING!!!! I haven't temped since my BFP for that very reason. Check out BK's chart in the charting thread, she had a big temp drop after her BFP and she is still preg as a preg thing! I wouldn't worry about the tests either, as long as AF hasn't arrived and you're still getting positives then you are pregnant!

Felt really nauseous this morning, starting coughing and gagging and had to lie down for a bit before coming to work. Think I'm 5 weeks today, will post this to check out my ticker
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:35am
KM - temps are a bit unreliable. I temped with my last pregnancy and they dropped dramatically even after I got my BFP and I have a gorgeous wee boy asleep in the next room. Temps aren't the be all and end all. Try not to worry yourself.

I am also a serial POASer. I did my last test this morning. They've been doubling in strength so I'm pretty confident. This mornings line was as dark as the control line.

I'm not using my previous MW cause she's too far away (over an hours drive). We moved since our last baby. If I could I'd use her again in a heartbeat.

Felt a little bit nauseous this morning but the only real sign I'm pregnant is the constant peeing and the lovely warm fuzzy feeling I get when I think about it. LOL. Oh and my excessive hunger!

LR - I am struggling with food cause I am still BFing DS, plus he's allergic to dairy so no dairy for me. Last pregnancy when I had MS all I could eat was fruit and iceblocks for 8 weeks so I am not sure at all how I am going to cope if the same happens this time. I don't want to wean DS off but I may have to if MS hits me hard again.

I rang that MW again, endured her long message and left her a message to call me back. I've still heard nothing so I am most unimpressed.
DP and I had a joke going last night about her message with the whole "I repeat" thing. We were sitting at the table trying to eat dinner falling about laughing going "You're 8cm dilated, I repeat, you're 8cm dilated" and "Push, I repeat, PUSH!"
Oh can you imagine it!!!

KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:37am
LOL LR!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what my husband said - and exactly what my friend said....

You made me smile with your capitals

I am so highly strung out at the moment - just need to relax....

It's awful and cool about the morning sickness LR and Peaches......

Will just try (somehow) to not think about any of this till after the Doc visit...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:47am
KM

RTT, that must be hard with no dairy. I think the trickiest thing for me is going to be Xmas day because we are going out for a buffet lunch. I'm guessing most things are going to have gluten or I am going to be worried about how hot everything is and whether I should eat it or not!
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:53am
*lurking*

What LR said, I had a huge temp dip in both pregnancies, both about the same DPO too, in this ones case it was AFTER my initial (albeit very faint) bfp and right down to coverline so I got worried too, but as you can see by my ticker, I am very much pregnant still My homepage is still on the charting bfp list, and I'm pretty sure I set it up with both bfp charts on it so you can easily see how my temps went

I agree with LR, put the thermometer down!! Temps are going to go haywire as your hormones are all over the show now, so temping is highly INaccurate once pregnancy has been achieved.

Oh and it took a few days to get more than extremely faint lines, first few wouldnt show in a photo!

*lurker out*
Brandon - 05/12/2003

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:54am
LR - in all honesty, you're more likely to get Listeria from an Air Conditioning unit that you are from food. I don't wanna sound blahzay about the whole thing but the whole "don't eat this, don't eat that" that they've started with pregnancy is so OTT.
My last pregnancy I avoided seafood and that was it. I asked for any deli meats to be freshly cut for me and sushi to be freshly made. I'm not sure about buffet food cause you'll wanna know how long it's been sitting there and stuff, but at the end of the day, you're no more likely to get food poisoning or Listeria when pregnant than you are when not pregnant. It's just that if you do get it (which is unlikely) the consequences can be worse.
Perhaps reconsider the buffet if you're worried. At least with an A Le Carte Menu you can pick and choose and you know exactly what you're getting and it's going to be freshly made.

I'm not sure what we're doing for Xmas. Should ask DP, not that he'll know either. ROFL. We've got DS's first birthday in a few weeks so we're more focused on that.

KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:10am
Thank you Babykatnz - you have made me feel so much better....

Thermometer is going down - much to DH's relief!!! The morning beeping is driving him crazy!!!

I have worried about Christmas Day lunch too LR.... although we aren't doing buffet, we are having a ham.... was wondering if I could eat it or not.... Other than that, all DH family are vegetarians - so we are having yet another vege Christmas - oh the joy

Christmas ham is for our January Christmas with my parents

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:18am
Yeah I know what you mean RTT about being OTT but I plan on being careful in the first trimester and then easing off a bit after that. I'd hate to think that something I ate caused a problem.

KM, I'm pretty sure you can eat ham as long as it is hot but you're not meant to eat leftovers. The problem with the buffet is that we have already paid for it, we booked before I found out I was UTD I'll be telling the family before then anyway so I won't have to worry about looking odd when I'm only drinking water (at $75 per head)
KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 10:49am
Grrrr - we never cook ham - always have it cold straight off the bone....

Looks like a hamless christmas for me......
KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:10am
Spotting has started....
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:12am
awwwwww KM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 11:19am
KM, hang in there, it might not come to anything!
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:10pm
Might just be implantation bleeding or break through bleeding KM. Hang in there. It's not over til it's over!

peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:15pm
what the difference between implantation bleeding and 'breakthrough bleeding'??

Luckily I have had no more brown blood or anything today am still taking it easy but actually feeling not too bad, have only thrown up once this morning, been eating heaps and am about to have a nap. Looking forward to my first MW appointment on Monday. The next month of so will fly by because of the holidays woohooooo bring on the bump!
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:21pm
Implantation is when the egg is implanting into the uterus. Breakthrough bleeding is basically like your period "trying" to come cause your body is programmed for it to arrive and is still trying to register that you are pregnant.
Does that make sense?

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:23pm
Whoops, double post.

Edited by RinTinTin

peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:32pm
oh yip ok thanks for that lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 149>