FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 149>
Author
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:44pm
monkeys - My MW in Hamilton is Clare Hutchinsen

Edited by RinTinTin

Sponsored Links

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 1:50pm
So I rang my MW today and she's happy to take me back on. First appointment is on the 15th. Seems like ages away.

GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:32pm
Thanks for popping in Anja

Good news on the MW RTT!

I just got back from my first MW appt, she was so lovely and it seems so much more real now! I got a Bounty pack so will be looking through that tonight. I go back in another five weeks
KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:33pm
How super exciting LR!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what a bounty pack is.... but it makes me feel hungry!!!!!!
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:36pm
ROFL @ KM. You should get a Bounty Pack when you go to your MW.
It's a little pack full of vouchers and samples, info and a week by week book on your pregnancy. I found it quite useful last time and referred to it a lot.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 2:48pm
KM, it's a huge chocolate bar the size of your head that you have to eat all in one go
(or what RTT said)
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:06pm
hey ladies well just had a nap am sooo tired, oh yay so they still give out bounty packs! So glad your first appointment went well LR. My first one is on Monday morning, so looking forward to that and making sure peanut is ok.
KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:18pm
LOL LR

Got over my hunger with a couple of gingernut bikkies - yummo!!!!!!

Bring on my Dr Appt.... I am so ready to find out what the hell is going on!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:24pm
Any more spotting KM?
My MW said it is really common in early pregnancy so try not to worry too much! Easier said than done I know.

Lucky you having a nap Peaches. I am sitting at work trying to keep my eyes open. Been waking up at 5am every morning to let the cat out and then can't get back to sleep because I start thinking about all the baby stuff. I think I'll need to start going to bed earlier.
KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 3:48pm
Yes - Spot... Spot...SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went from light brown to pink during the day... but back to light brown now....

It's always there when I wipe, but never makes it onto the liner....

Has never hit red though so no panic stations just yet....

I'm trying to ignore it like a good little girl
astral_monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astral_monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 4:40pm
*Lurker*

Good luck for docs appt tonight, KM! I'm sure there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

*Lurker out*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 4:59pm
Thinking of you tonight KM. I guess you'll need to have a BT so won't find out anything till tomorrow?

Anyone know about how soon to book antenatal classes? My MW said to book in straight away because they get really full but I feel like a bit of a dweeb booking it now when it's such early days! I hadn't even thought about it.
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 5:28pm
Probably best you book antenatal classes as soon as so they don't all get booked up. I went when I was having miss 8 and really enjoyed them. Because this is DH's first we are going to go to antenatal classes.

KM have you been to your appointment yet?

Let us know how you get on
_Lou_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Lou_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 6:27pm
***Lurking****

good luck KM, am sure it will all be fine!
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 7:55am
** Lurker in **
Sorry ladies us lurkers are taking over your forum!!

KM how did it all go last night?

** Lurker out **
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13
Happy lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 8:52am
*Lurker*
Yes we are taking over the forum!!!

Congrats on all the August bubs... how exciting.... I cant beleive this was me last year.... now I have a 4 month old.... time goes so fast..

Heres to happy healthy pregnancies for all......xx

KarenMae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenMae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:00am
Sorry to keep you all waiting...

Went to appt, did test in office which was negative. Dr said this is sometimes the case because the ones they use only pick up if over 50hcg and hpt do down to 20hcg (plus mine were faint)

She looked at my tests and said they were positive.

Said not to worry about brown blood. Got tests for hcg for today and for monday.

Did test first thing this morning and will get results by 4pm she said - if not, she said to call her.

However.... in the meantime....

Bright red blood last night and this morning very heavy and clotty. So looks like I'm out of the running at 4 weeks 3 days.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:03am
Oh no KM, I'm sorry love
Thinking of you xxx
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:23am
Oh KM, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thinking of you. Keep on keeping on.

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 9:29am
Morning all.
Well I found my gag reflex this morning. Gross.
But after I had something to eat I went for a walk around the lake with DS and he's now asleep so here I am catching up.

Nothing special to report. Pregnancy is boring.

Oh yeah LR - do book into AN classes early. At least within your first trimester.
I won't be doing them this time but I did enjoy them. A lot of what they teach you is very generalised cause each pregnancy and labour is different, but it was cool to meet people and be able to find out some interesting stuff.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 149>