FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRepromed CHCH Girls

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27282930>
Author
balcy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balcy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:46am
H4B - your the same as me. We have to do a short cycle as well cos Im at high risk of OHSS to.
How exciting to finally find out your start dates.

I received all my meds by courier yesterday. They sitting in the fridge just waiting for next week now. Should be doing first one hopefully next Thursday night... The count down is sure on now.

Hope you are all well and have a great day today.

xx
Sponsored Links

hoping4bubs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoping4bubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:12pm
Balcy - on your consent appointment letter did it state when your likely to start? Mine said on it "its important to note at this stage the funding has been pre-allocated for the year and we are currently booking into August 2011".... what do you think that means? Do you think we are pre-allocated into that or do you think it means that we will be after that??
Yay for your drugs arriving - are you excited to jab yourself?? ha ha

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well x
TTC#1 - diagnosed with PCOS
Clomid x8 cycles
3 IUIs - 1 successful but m/c
IVF#1 Aug 11 - BFP, 2 frosties left :)

seb77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seb77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2011 at 3:47pm
Hi All
Welcome to all the newbies and best of luck on your journey.
Balcy and H4B - this is so exciting!!!
Mac - hugs as always.

We are doing well. 15 weeks now.
Started telling friends last night - big step. Lots of tears from around the world which has been lovely. This really has been an emotional journey for so many people.

Hope you are all well and remember to 'relax'

PS Tell your partners to enjoy the trying - cause it all comes to an abrupt end

Edited by seb77
MAC35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAC35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 7:49pm
Yay Seb 15 weeks nice to hear from you.   Yeah mate RELAX! for newcomers Seb is being tongue in cheek with that remark! When she was so not relaxed it did happen for her and it will for us too!

Seb and Peppy when you have neat wee belly's would love to see it!

Hope everyone else had good weekends xoxo
TTC June 2006
MFI
ME 35 DH 48
IVF #1 Jan 2011 BFN
FET x1 April 2011 BFN
IVF #2 July 2011
IVF #3 Feb EC 2012

balcy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balcy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:19pm
H4B - Im not sure what that means. However, my letter did say that we would have to wait another 3-4 months after counselling etc appts, and then at the appts they told me we would be starting next cycle. I'm guessing they just put something along those lines to cover themselves. That way patients cant get agro if they DO have to wait.

Im patiently waiting for AF to arrive. Due on Wednesday, so not to go now. And yea, I am actually looking forward to jabbing myself (strange but true). I guess the possible outcome could have something to do with that though...
hoping4bubs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoping4bubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:19pm
yea my first letter said about the 1-4month wait and then I got that letter with that on it so it was confusing. Eek jabbing - exciting!!! ha ha

Seb - hope the pregnancy is going well!

Hi to all :)
TTC#1 - diagnosed with PCOS
Clomid x8 cycles
3 IUIs - 1 successful but m/c
IVF#1 Aug 11 - BFP, 2 frosties left :)

balcy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balcy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 4:39pm
Hi everyone

Well, AF showed up this afternoon, so tomorrow is CD1.
Eeeeeeeekkkk!!!
That means jabs start on Thursday night. I still cant believe that the time has FINALLY arrived.

Now just hopin I dont go all wimpy with doin the jabs... LOL
MAC35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAC35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 6:36pm
Hey Balcy - Rock o Thursday - you will fine its the DH you gotta worry about, my DH breaks into a cold sweat at the site of the needle.

Edited by MAC35
TTC June 2006
MFI
ME 35 DH 48
IVF #1 Jan 2011 BFN
FET x1 April 2011 BFN
IVF #2 July 2011
IVF #3 Feb EC 2012

balcy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balcy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2011 at 9:10pm
First injection done and dusted.
Hardly felt a thing, although was very nervous. Bring on tomorrow night... LOL
MAC35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAC35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2011 at 10:13pm
Well done Balcy, so daunting but then found to be so easy Aye! A word of understanding, try not to be superwoman, let people help and rest plenty!
TTC June 2006
MFI
ME 35 DH 48
IVF #1 Jan 2011 BFN
FET x1 April 2011 BFN
IVF #2 July 2011
IVF #3 Feb EC 2012

LisaLooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaLooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:00am
Anyone else want to join our Facebook thread (Private) just PM me your name and what photo you have on your profile and I will add you as a friend and to the group :)

Well done Balcy

Have added you Mac
IVF ED 2000 BFN
IVF ED Oct 2010 BFN
FET March BFN
FET April BFP then m/c
ED cycle Feb BFP m/c 8 weeks
MAC35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAC35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 2:59pm
Thanks Lisa
TTC June 2006
MFI
ME 35 DH 48
IVF #1 Jan 2011 BFN
FET x1 April 2011 BFN
IVF #2 July 2011
IVF #3 Feb EC 2012

seb77 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seb77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 4:29pm
Balcy - what an exciting time for you. I cannot believe it is finally all happening.
Good luck and hope the drugs are not too bad..

H4B - good luck with the waiting

Hi to all
balcy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balcy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:58am
Did my third injection last night, and it seems to be getting easier every time. Hmmm... until I have to start doing two a night that is... LOL

Anyway, feeling pretty good. Bit of a constant pressure headache, and a feeling a little anxious. I suffer from and are medicated for anxiety and panic attacks anyway, so could just be the stress of IVF causing this rather than the injections.

Has anyone else suffered many side effects from Gonal F???
Edna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 9:00pm
Hi Balcy1 - In comparison to buserelion (which made me feel super depressed and tearful) I found Gonal F made me feel great, I was just a bit uncomfortable due to the pressure of eggs near the end of the cycle. Hope that helps and great to hear the needles are a breeze!
GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:25pm
Hi guys, just popping in again to say hi. I just spoke to the nicest nurse at Repromed, think her name was Lindsay? Anyway she was damn good at explaining everything to me. I am back on clomiphene this cycle but thinking about doing my first IUI next cycle (if this one is a flop).

balcy1, glad the injections are getting easier!

Lisalooo, I will PM you about FB.

How's everyone else getting on?
LisaLooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaLooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:34pm
Excellent Luckyred - Will be good to have some more chch girls on there :)
IVF ED 2000 BFN
IVF ED Oct 2010 BFN
FET March BFN
FET April BFP then m/c
ED cycle Feb BFP m/c 8 weeks
Paris View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2011 at 7:25pm
Hello,
I just added the below to the other 'trying' site as i did not know there was a forum for CHCH girls under repromed, great to see!!
We have just moved back from Auckland, have been under Fertility Ass upthere S.K. have had some contact with M.B a couple of years back and seen her about 5 weeks ago for a scan...I really like her...

Hi everyone..
jumping back to this side. M/C two weeks ago tomorrow night, utter devastation but am over the worst-I think...

Welcome to new members, lots happening for everyone....looking forward to reading more...

Are there many members with Repromed in CHCH out there?

No sure where we are going now as getting over the devastation of the M/C...look forward to hearing more from you all out there

Me 41, DH 51
IVF, ICSI , C/P Jan 10, Oct 10, March 11 x2 transfer each cycle, all BFN
May 11 frosty transfer BFP!!
July 11-M/C wk 12
MAC35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAC35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:44pm
Anyone else want to join our Facebook thread (Private) just PM me your name and what photo you have on your profile and I will add you as a friend and to the group :)
TTC June 2006
MFI
ME 35 DH 48
IVF #1 Jan 2011 BFN
FET x1 April 2011 BFN
IVF #2 July 2011
IVF #3 Feb EC 2012

jmac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:04pm
Hi Paris,

I'm from Chch repromed and totally understand how u r feeling as we just miscarried too. Had to hv a d&c Friday as it wasn't happening on its own. Still Feeling a bit numb really but its pretty early days. It's great to hv some support on here :)
TTC 19 mths-PCOS
Clom,Lap & HSG Nov 08
IUI feb 09 BFN
IUI Mar 09 BFP!!
Ariana Lesley Birch 29.11.9
TTC No 2 20 months
IUI May 11-BFN
IUI June 11-BFP sadly M/C
IUI Oct - BFN
IUI Nov - BFN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 27282930>