FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 89>
Author
Canuckiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuckiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:02am
Em - It has, thanks - the pain's been a LOT more manageable the past week (even had a pain free hour on my birthday, last Saturday!)

I got my letter from the DHB, so I'll send in the documents and hopefully get my appointment soon to see the physio. Are you using a belt for your sacroilliac? I also got a pillow at the baby show called Mumanu and it's really helped at night - I'm a lot less achey when I get up for my midnight visits to the toilet or in the morning. It could possibly help your sacroilliac too... maybe it's worth a shot?

Would also love an invite to the private forum!

Anyone in Auckland keen to go to pregnancy aquafit classes with me on a Wednesday evening?   
Sponsored Links

CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:37pm
Canuckiwi I asked Angiebaby about the private forum thing and have still not heard back.

Right now between having a cold and my breast leaking I feel like I am falling apart heheheeheh.

Just received a heap of baby clothes, have lots of washing to do it seems in the next few days. There is a cute teddybear outfit and I so cant wait to see little one in it.

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Can you image we all weeks away from having our little ones in our arms. Man it seems ages ago when I was counting down to 12wks pregnant.

Anyway hope you all have a good week and little one does not kick to much.
Bobstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:27am
Hey girls, send me a private message of your facebook names and I will suggest you as a friend for our private group on there. Lots of girls sharing bump pictures at the moment...
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
Canuckiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuckiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:43am
Cindy - Thanks for trying for the private forum! How exciting to get all the clothes - my sis-in-law sent me a big package from Canada packed with gorgeous goodies. My DH had to sit through a baby fashion show a couple of times!

Bobstar - Done.

Had a bit of spotting last night and this morning. Needless to say I was a bit worried. All fine though, went to my midwife and bubs is a-ok. I've been ordered to stay home from work the rest of the day, put my feet up and do some knitting. I could think of worse ways to spend the day.

Hope you're all well! x
Bobstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:08pm
ereynolds - have sorted you for facebook, let me know when Rayon has accepted you.

Canuckiwi - Funny thing! I read your private message, went off to find you on fb and when I returned to my messages, your message was gone. Very odd but not the first time I have had probs with my inbox
Can you resend me your fb details but this time send me a copy of the http of your page, its easier and more reliable than searching for names.
I hope you feel better soon, take it easy
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
Canuckiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuckiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:20pm
Feet are up and have already had a 2 hour nap while watching tv after lunch. Will make going to work tomorrow really hard, but MAN did I ever need today!! :)
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:05pm
Bobstar- Candukiwi is already on the facebook page with us that Rayon has.
Her profile pic has her standing with goofy- heheehehe.

Got the rests from glucouse test. All is well. Will check again in a month just to make sure. Other than that baby is doing fine.

Candukiwi- have fun relaxing.

Canuckiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuckiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:44pm
Hey Cindy!
Had a lovely relaxing day yesterday and enjoyed every second!!

I'd love it if it was me with Goofy, but sadly, I've never met him, so it's definitely not me in the group. I'm totally vain - my profile pic is from my wedding, where I know I look good!

Glad to hear your GT came out well and bubs is all good. xx
Piglet13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piglet13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:09am
Hey
is anyone else ridiculously emotional at the moment, i just cry at everything for no reason.
AuzzyMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuzzyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:21pm
Hello Ladies.

Sorry I have been MIA this week.
I have been trying to rest up so I can cope with the next few days.
Tomorrow I have to drive a 5hour round trip to get DS's hearing aids.
Then I have to spend Friday at the school with him. Teaching everyone that needs to know how to use them and keep them on him, When to take them off and all that stuff.

Bub has been moving around and kicking me a whole lot the last few days.
Still not turning the right way though.

Is everyone on 2 week MW visits now? Mine asked last visit and said no. I'm happy with monthly until 30 weeks. Now that things have settled down enough for me not to need monitoring.

Rickers I hear you on the crying all the time.
I have been loosing it over the smallest things. Even just seeing another baby or preg lady sets me off.
But a friend said yesterday that I'm looking really fat and I laughed and told her that it's about time someone said it I was starting to think I wasn't!!!
Must be hormonal for me to be so up and down.

I'll try to be on a bit more next week but for now keep well and rest up lovely ladies.
ereynolds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ereynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:35pm
Canuckiwi, glad to hear your pain has been less lately! I have been wearing a belt, but not as much as I should be as it makes me all sweaty! Oh, I saw those pillows at the show- might have to look into them as they looked great.

Thanks Bobstar- will let you know. Nothing so far, but thats all good :)

Aww can totally relate to the crazy emotionalness at times! Part of it for me is that my toddler is being, well, 2 years old and full of himself! I just worry how we will cope with the new baby and Mr Destruct-a-toddler and sometimes find that a bit overwhelming.

I'm on 3 weekly MW visits now- last time I only had 2 weekly ones from around 36/37 weeks. Maybe your MW wants to see you more frequently due to the issues you've had this pregnancy?
I hope the next few days aren't too hectic for you AuzzyMum!

Canuckiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuckiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:48pm
Hey Ladies,

Emotional doesn't even begin to cover it! A student's mum came in on Tuesday and told me her DS was really scratchy on Monday night when he got home from school. When she asked him what was going on, he burst into tears because he was worried about me taking Monday off! She told me yesterday morning and I started bawling.

ee, I love my pillow. NO pain today! I could have done a happy dance! It can be a bit awkward in bed, but I'm not tossing and turning as much either. I hate my belt though - I wear my belt over my clothes so I don't get too sweaty.

Auzzymum - hope everything goes okay with your son's school - hearing aids and those make such a difference to children's learning, it's really great to see as a teacher.

I'm on fortnightly visits to my MW now, as I've hit 30 weeks - with my spotting this week I'm perfectly happy to see her every week! Because I'm a bit overweight though, she does have trouble palpating me apparently (she said it very nicely). That also made me cry.

Stay well lovely ladies! Not so long now... eek! xx
Buntingsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buntingsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:58pm
Hey ladies,
Been off the radar too - busy with DS birthday and conference over the weekend.
Glad everyone is keeping relatively well. I am on fortnightly visits now to the MW. I thought that was normal from 28 weeks. My growth scan last week put little miss in the 80th centile for weight and her abdominal circumfernce was in the 95th. Chubby little number! I only hope her head is smaller than DS' was! In saying all that I take those scans with a grain of salt .... quite a high margin of error.
I am emotional too - I cried watching DS watching a video of song (life is wonderful) - he loves it's walks around singing la la la la la la la la life is wonderful ..... la la la la la la la la la life goes full circle (sung as 2 year old) - his face was so precious and I felt so lucky to have him and the one growing inside.
I think I'll PM Angie too and see about the private forum - I am not on FB and it'd bee nice to be able to share a bit more.
Have a good week all.
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb2m.lilypie.com/OCHup13.png][/URL]

[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lmtm.lilypie.com/sz8Fp12.png][/URL]
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:29am
Hi Ladies,

Sorry Candukiwi- blame baby brain for the confusion.

I got a reply from Angie and she said she was getting it sorted and would send me the passwords straightaway but she has not done that yet. Think will message her again as well.

I am also on fortnightly visits now as well. The last scan showed bubs to be in the 95th percentile for abdo measurement as well.

So tired lately, on iron tablets but they have not seemed to kick in. Had like 3 naps yesterday and was still tired.
Bobstar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:57am
Very tired here too and lots of Braxton Hicks. Do most of my chatting and catching up on fb with the Oh Baby Group (Due in Jan) there.

Canukiwi and ereynolds, I have sent your requests to Rayon and will follow up again in a min.

Thanks CindyP, it can all get a bit confusing eh. I am a little confused myself, is Angie sorting another group on this website?

I am 32 weeks today and will be seeing my MW fortnightly...if that's any help.

Now, how to get those toe nails painted.....hmmmm.
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
Buntingsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buntingsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:04pm
Hey ladies
Got the private forum PW. PM me for it ...
I think we find it lower down on the forum lists on the front page.
I'll go kick it off .....
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb2m.lilypie.com/OCHup13.png][/URL]

[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lmtm.lilypie.com/sz8Fp12.png][/URL]
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:06pm
Hey ladies,

Angie has sent me the password as well, so if you message myself or Buntingsmum we will be able to sort you out.

Canuckiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuckiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:30pm
Cindy - Not a worry about the confusion - baby brain has a lot to answer for!!

Thanks Bobstar!

Is it normal to get a growth scan? I haven't had one/been offered one and I'm 31 weeks tomorrow.

Hope you're having a great weekend and keeping well, ladies! x
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:34pm
Could not stop crying today. Was meant to be my baby shower and because people in the family could not get along and was just making things difficult the shower was cancelled. Sucked waking and seeing such a lovely day outside and knowing it was meant to be my baby shower. Hubby did not know what to do as I would not stop sobbing.

Then he was like I thought you did not want it that is why it was cancelled. All he got out of me was sob sob yes I cancelled it but only because there was so much negative things going on sob sob. I mean really now this is my first kid and have planned how I wanted my shower to be since I found out I was pregnant. I cant just switch that part of my brain off.

Thats my rant- better go before I start crying again.
Canuckiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuckiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:04am
Oh Cindy! I'm so sorry to hear that - I'm having a wee cry for you now too and sending you lots of hugs.

Families can be a real pain in the butt sometimes, but don't let that take away from the joy of your beautiful bubs that's waiting to meet you. Is there any way you could organise a low-key lunch/brunch/bbq type shower (or a dear friend to do it?) With maybe the men also, so they can bring some balance to the mix? Talk to DH and see what he can do - or get him to give the family the hard word. Sending you lots more loves and hugs. xx

Today's my dad's birthday and he passed away 2 1/2 years ago, so I'm pretty teary myself. Every time I rang home he'd ask if I was giving him a grandchild yet and it broke my heart to say no. Breaks my heart now that he's not around now to meet our bubs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 89>