FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2014 Babies - Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: May 2014 Babies - Welcome!
    Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:33pm
Welcome to the Due in May 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

Melissa125170 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa125170 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:02am
Hi we have 2 sons and we are expecting our 3rd child due on the 7th of May 2014.. super excited!
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:19am
Hi Melissa!!

We have 2 daughters and expecting our 3rd child in early May.... very excited too!!  Feel like we've been waiting ages for it happen this time around.

Will you be finding out the sex Melissa?

Come on Huhu#3 ...~Chem Apr 13~
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:20am
How do we access the private forum?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa125170 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:25am
O how exciting for you!It took us 6 months this time (the last two times I got pregnant on the 3rd month) and because I am breastfeeding AF took forever to arrive before we could start ttc. Yes we will find out.. I don't mind what we have but dh wants a daughter lol. What about you? I don't know what the private forum is? last time I was just with a facebook group
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:31pm
Ohhh, that's not too bad!  Our first took about 3 months after I'd adjusted being off the pill, our 2nd we'd decided to see what happens and it happened in the first month lol.  This one took just under a year after I finished bf'n which is when af arrived with some regularity.  

Understandable, we're hoping for a son this time around.  lol.  I like the facebook idea, my other two groups migrated to there too after a while.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa125170 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:36pm
it felt like forever I had been hoping to get pregnant since ds2 was 3months I got af when he was about 12months and now hes nearly 19 months..wow that must have been really hard waiting as long you did tho..how did you find out? did you already think you were preggy?
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2013 at 2:07pm
Yeh I've been charting so I suspected anyway as my temps stayed high Smile  How about you?

I really hope we get some more Mumma's joining us soon!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa125170 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:34am
o that would have been exciting seeing your temp stay high.. I took a test the day before af was due to put myself out of my misery. I was convinced it would be negative so I was too scared to look at it I left it on the bench for a few mins and when I looked at it it was positive I was so excited and shocked I thought the second line would disappear lol
Bobenner13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobenner13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 9:06pm
Hi Ladies :)

I am pregnant with our 3rd baby, due early May we think. We have 2 little boys aged 2 and almost 1. How funny that the members of this group (so far) are all pregnant with our 3rd babies!

So whereabouts are y'all based? We live in the North Shore but are moving down to Tauranga (my hometown) in November, which will be nice.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa125170 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:22am
Congrats bobeena how exciting for you! do you want to join us on facebook? just add Anna Marie Meredith (she has a pic of a rainbow) and pm her to tell her that you want to join the may pregnancy group :) I live in Matamata which isnt too far from tauranga.
Kristen128229 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristen128229 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:27pm
Hi I'm new to all this stuff! Baby number 1 for us!
Due 1 may! Be great to get some advice from all u experienced ladies

Can someone pls add me to the private forum 😊

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melissa125170 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 7:59pm
Hi Kristen I don't know anything about the private forum but if you want to join us on facebook just add Anna Marie Meredith (she has a pic of a rainbow) and pm her to tell her that you want to join the may 2014 pregnancy group :)
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 8:07pm
Hi Melissa, I am due early May too-after over two years of trying for number 2. I have sent a FB message to Anna so hope to "meet" you all on FB Smile

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
Bobenner13 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobenner13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:28am
Awesome, I've joined the FB group! I find this Oh Baby forum great for connecting with other Mums, so but fricken hard to navigate! I always seem to get locked out somehow :(
alnic_w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alnic_w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:30am
Hey ladies, nice to meet you all :) Our baby is due about 6 May 2014 and I have an appointment with my GP this afternoon.

This will be our first child. I was pregnant 8 years ago but lost the baby. I am soooo nervous this time around and just want everything to go well.

Is the Facebook group closed? I don't want everyone to know Im pregnant yet.

Cheers
Nicky
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:43pm
Nicky it is closed.come join us, some of us have also suffered loss, we can b nervous together

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
alnic_w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alnic_w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:45am
Awesome, thanks :) Have sent a request to join the Facebook group. Cant wait to meet you all in there!
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:33pm
Hi guys! Expecting #2 early May - could someone PM me the password to the private forum or how to join the FB group? Love my FB group I met through #1 here and hope for the same again :)
mishymoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mishymoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:02pm
Hi all, this will be number 2 for us :) super excited and nervous, as experienced a loss last month, got the all clear and am now preggers again, due 13 may. Have a feeling this one will stick, even feeling nauseous (didnt think id be so excited to say that lol)
Cant wait to hear everyones stories.
Michelle :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>