FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpalmy north mums/mums-to-be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 10:44am
Tuesday, Monday was last month.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 1:54pm
Righto - whos coming and needs my addy/directions?
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 3:29pm
Yep - count me in!  And Becks told me the street but yes, I have forgotten!  Shall we bring nibbles or something?  I'm sure between us we can make sure that you don't need to play 'hostess' - you're busy enough with wee Daniel as it is. 
Andie
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 3:55pm
I don't do the "hostess" thing too well according to my mother lol. Everyone who comes here is welcome to help themselves to tea and coffee and that's just the way my house works which my mother is appauled by!

Nibbles would be good I think.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2007 at 4:18pm
I'm skipping this month - thanks tho
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2007 at 4:26pm
If I haven't run away from home by Tuesday Andy and I would love to come too.

Looking forward to meeting Daniel.
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 1:07pm

So is tomorrow still happening?  Who's in? 

(if you've PMed me your address, Stacey, I didn't get it 'cause my inbox was full for about 2 weeks... how sad is that?!?).  Hope all the Palmy ladies are doing alright on this horrible wet day - I've got the fire going and am about to tuck into the soup. 

Andie
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 1:31pm
lol I'll send it to you again then
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 1:31pm
Ha ha am probably missing it.. but i got a sneaky peek at Daniel yesterday anyways. cutie wee guy he is!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 2:13pm
I seemed to be stalking you yesterday.. i saw you guys again in tnt hehe
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 7:58pm
ahem, oh dear... lol,
we were picking up the girls dresses for Paris's fairy party in a couple of weeks. of course they tried them on this evening.. Ayja's Halo kept slipping (how ironic!) so she whipped it off and threw it on the ground.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 8:06pm

When is your next palmy meetup? Us welly mums are wanting to come up to it, so dates asap would be great. I think so far its me, Claire (redbedrock) and Leish. I know you do it once a month just hoping for a date

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 8:34pm
oo kewl! I'll start a new thread so everyone can see
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123