FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBig Waikato Meet Up!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
tashzmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashzmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2007 at 8:54pm
sorry ladies but i dont think i am gonna make it.i am super tired at the moment and i just dont feel like going anywhere this weekend....the next one maybe
Natasha Jayde, 1-01-05(7lb3oz)
Caroline Elisabeth, 9-04-08 (4lb15oz)
Izabella Kate, 9-04-08(6lb7oz)
Lexi Brenna, 23-01--2011(6lb6oz)
Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2007 at 3:00pm
Aaargh, we are out as well I'm afraid. DH & Sam have come down with the flu!!!! Sick hubbys are even worse than sick babies

Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2007 at 8:39pm
I'm out too!
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 8:26am
Im still there & Renee too
Anybody else?
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 9:06am
hi, i'll be coming for a little while. We will be having guests dropping by on their way back to auckland so might have to skedaddle early on.

lol needing a rain plan! I need a sun plan! I don't fancy getting sunstroke and as I remember there's not much shade there and I hope that the cafes bigger than I remember.

11:30 by the toilets carpark is it?

Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 9:40am
Predictably, we're out too. Sorry guys - perfect day for it!
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 10:32am
Little Miss Catherine has now gone to bed, she's been hard work last night and this morning also. Last night been demanding food at 2 1/2 hour intervals, and then this morning not eating anything! She's asleep now but if she doesn't wake by 11:15 (she usually only sleeps for 45 mins a cycle during the day) then I won't be bringing her.

If BS is coming down, feel free to drop in and see the little girl while she's asleep, otherwise I'll be going solo at the gardens for awhile.
Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2007 at 11:07am
Friends on their way back to auck have texted to say that they are about 40 mins away, they are a lot earlier than they originally were going to be. I'm so sorry, I don't think we're going to make it.

Hope that you all have a nice time it's certainly the weather for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234