FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyayyyy!!!! Grays Anatomy tonight!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 11:41am
At least you've got a real song going through your head not "let's all be action heroes.." from Hi-5 this week, and last week it was "nake some noise, make a sound, oooo"! Grrr!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sponsored Links

ellabellame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 1:25pm
the song that really gets stuck in my head is that one that's always on the radio at the moment. i don't know who it's by but its called "crazy". i wake up in the middle of the night with it going round and round in my head, i hate it!!

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 2:11pm
oh great now ive got action heros in my head!!!!!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 2:23pm
i can't get toby's original song from rockstar supernova out of my head!
it's a great song but it's driving me nuts
oh oh, oh, oh oh oh

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 2:44pm
oh i was naughty and looked today to see who won. I was being so good and was going to wait to watch it tonight then all my friends checked the net and then hubby did so so i thought bugger it and looked, now Im gutted.
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 3:03pm
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 3:54pm
I am being so strong and not looking, or listening to the radio just in case. So stop tempting me!!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 6:06pm
I cheated and looked it up too, and am most unimpressed to say the least, but in saying that didn't like any of the supernova songs that they played so doubt I would buy the album so didn't matter who won, and the person I wanted to can release their own better album
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 9:53pm
All I can say is - Can he plaster any more make up on his face?!?!?!??!

I liked Magni, but primarily because he wore the least make up.

Was like a freaking drag competition.
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 9:54pm
Oh and because this is a T.V. topic I just have to say...

SOOooo glad that Outrageous Fortune is back on! Yay for Tuesdays!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2006 at 9:55pm
I wanted Toby to win and the crowd really seemed to like him
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:14am
I didnt like Lucas as the start but I think he would be best for Supernova.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:27am
I knew Toby wouldn't win....Too much compettition for the ladies for Tommy.
I liked Storm personally, nbut she was never going to win either. I was pretty shocked it wasn't dilana though. And yeah, I didn't much like the supernova songs either. Kept syaing how "original" they were trying to be and do their own stuff - sounds the same as everyone else to me.

Oh, and Aimee, I go around singing those songs too!
ellabellame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 2:03pm
i liked storm too. personally i really didn't think they'd choose a girl singer so when it was down to dilana and lukas i was pretty sure lukas would win.
i really wanted toby to win though.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678