FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYet another ’help w baby name’ thread :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:46pm
Kurt was a boy at primary school that I had a crush on

Maybe Milla has been having words with JJ Weegee - she copies me when I yell out to Dom, is so cute

I know a guy called "grey' I thinks that hot - just obviously not with our surname
http://lilypie.com]
Sponsored Links

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by TheKelly TheKelly wrote:

Originally posted by Emiloly Emiloly wrote:

I read a chicklit book and it had a little boy in it called 'Grayer'

The Nanny diaries ?

YUS!
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 2:16pm
Damn Kelly there goes Asher (and thanks, now I have that in my head! Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow!)

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 2:20pm
Hehe, when I was pregnant my neice (who was 2.5yrs at the time) wanted me to name my baby "Boyfriend" I told her it was nice but didn't really go with our last name

And I have Brimful of Asher stuck in my head now too!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 3:40pm
ooh this thread is giving me ideas, thanks for starting it, weegee

Although, I think we're pretty much decided on a name (which hasn't been mentioned here, yay!), but it's nice to have back-ups in case we oss it aside in the next 4 months.

scribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:19pm
Yep, oops Weegee, my brain is total fuzz at the moment, especially in the evenings!
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:27pm
I feel your pain!

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:38pm
See what happens when you miss hear songs - Its brimful of Asha and the only Asha I know is an indian girl.

Do you know yet whether you are having a boy or a girl?

[/url]

Angel June 2012
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 4:43pm
Nope, will find out sometime in July (or maybe August I spose if it decides to be tardy, not that I really know what tardy means for this one)

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by caliandjack caliandjack wrote:

See what happens when you miss hear songs - Its brimful of Asha and the only Asha I know is an indian girl.

Do you know yet whether you are having a boy or a girl?

yeah , that wouldn't surprise me, I miss hear a lot of songs, i thought "lips of an angel " was "lips of an asian " and "Take me to the clouds above " was "take me to the parking lot "

(sorry , offtopic )

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2010 at 6:39pm
A another name that is growing on me is Alistair. I didn't use to like it but I think I am changing my mind.
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345